Customization

Nov 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Is it possible to customize the theme's main colors from the admin ? Like the SuperClassic theme ?
You could then provide color schemes by choosing the Background color, and the squares' one. 

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM

It isn't possible, but I will implement this feature in the future.
Thank you for idea :)

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Until you can put together a colour scheme selector for the theme perhaps just a toggle between a white and black background (assuming of course that would be significantly simpler!).

Feb 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Can you please share/explain how to edit and package a theme.

Also, is this compatible with the current 1.3 and upcoming 1.4

Coordinator
Feb 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Edited Feb 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

You can find "how to" to edit and package a theme on Orchard Project site, precisely

Mango Theme is written for Orcahrd v1.3, I didn't check the compatibility to Orchard v1.4
Now I am very busy, but in the future I hope to deliver e new version of Mango Theme with some setting options.

Sep 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM
sebastienros wrote:

Is it possible to customize the theme's main colors from the admin ? Like the SuperClassic theme ?
You could then provide color schemes by choosing the Background color, and the squares' one. 

Sebastien .. no other Metro Style themes ?  Do I have to start from scratch to modify the Mango theme ??  My post to the developer follows: ... anything come out of the Harvest conference re: a Windows 8 look and feel for MVC ??

Thanks,

Steve

need to have a different background for my blog posts ...

how's it coming with an enhanced version of Mango with different color pallates ??

I have version ... 1.1.1

Thanks,

Steve

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM

By a few days Mango Theme is evolving in Metro Theme, trying to overcome the shortcomings of Mango Theme.
Next time Mango Theme could improve for this.. they are two sides of the same coin ;)