Matching Areas As Theme Machine

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

This Theme was one of the best ones I'd seen however it doesn't easily tranfer from theme machine to this theme in orchard as this theme doens't support all of the same buckets for ui elements or widgets etc.  If possible if this theme supported all the same elements as 'Theme Machine' we would use it for www.vNext.org which right now we use a similar custom theme called 'Metro'.

Coordinator
Mar 27, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Edited Mar 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Mango Theme does not derive from the Machine Theme and it does not implement all its features as you said.

Thank you for feedback.

Right now I am busy with work in my company and with my study on new microsoft technologies, but I hope to soon add better support.

Also, but it is not a promise, I hope I'll find time for develop also a "Metro Style Theme".
However I'm happy that you like the graphic template :)

Mar 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM

:)  awesome. 

So I did do a custom 'metro' theme on www.vnext.org but it is based off of theme machine, I can get you a drop if you want. 

I know for us to use our 'Metro' theme and 'Mango' interchangably we would need the Zone "Asidesecond" and "Messages" added then we'd be good :)

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Hey David, It's been a bit 'of time but every promise is a debt so I started developing Metro Theme for Orchard
It aren't complete for now but it's a good start :P
You can find it here

Nov 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM
:) well you can see the boring version I did here: www.vnext.org if you like we can set up a version on a test server using this date, would be fun to check. Might take me a week or to to get it set up though.

Sent from my h+ implant

Sent: ‎11/‎10/‎2012 7:07 PM
To: pieseczek@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Matching Areas As Theme Machine [mangotheme:349902]

Hey David, It's been a bit 'of time but every promise is a debt so I started developing Metro Theme for Orchard
It aren't complete for now but it's a good start :P
You can find it here